Position: Sound Board Operator
Position Type: PT Temporary — March-September
To operate the sound board for all productions of the 2017 Maplewood Barn Community Theatre season.
- Attend technical rehearsals during the week preceding show opening
- Recruit and manage any additional sound operators during the run of the show
- Be able and willing to learn how to run the sound board
- Set up all sound equipment before performances when necessarily
- Attend and operate sound board during all 2017 season performances
- Be responsible for securing tech booth after all performances and rehearsals when it is used
- Manage tech booth and all equipment that is stored there
Must be available from 6p.m.-11p.m., Thursday-Saturday (and potential rain days) during performances and during tech rehearsals preceding opening night.
Prefer experience with sound equipment. Good communication skills, previous theatre experience is a plus. must be dependable.