Position: Light Board Operator
Position Type: PT Temporary— March-September
To operate the light board for all productions of the 2017 Maplewood Barn Community theatre season.
• Attend technical rehearsals during the week preceding show opening
• Recruit and manage any additional light operators during the run of the show
• Be able and willing to learn how to run the light board
• Set up all light equipment before performances when necessary
• Attend and operate light board during all 2017 season performances
• Be responsible for securing tech booth after all performances and rehearsals when it is used
• Manage tech booth and all equipment that is stored there
Must be available from 6p.m.-11p.m., Thursday-Saturday (and potential rain days) during performances and during tech rehearsals preceding opening night.
Prefer experience with light equipment. Organization skills. Good Communication Skills, Previous Theatre experience is a plus. Must be dependable.